Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little more about Anna...

Hello! Again, I wanted to write just a little bit more about me just so that you can get to know me and my family a little better. I spend a lot of time at my home church called the New Life Center. It is an A/G church. We have an awesome pastor and his family is so cute. He and his wife just had there second child the other day and she is so beautiful. There son who is about 2 years old is the cutest thing ever and man does he have an anointing for worship. My Pastor,(Pastor Craig Riggle), and his wife Bethany are so sweet. Both are very young (for being senior pastors of a church) but both are annointed. Then there are my youth pastors! Fun, awesome, and pretty sweet as well. There names are Pastor Art and Billie. They have an awesome impact on my life and I look up to both of them and highly respect them. That goes for Pastor Craig and Miss Bethany as well. These are probably the two most important families in my life outside of my own and my southern family. Now over the last 2 years God has been stirring in my heart, something for the youth. Before that time My family and I had planned on me always becomming a doctor and going and living at my aunt house(she's a doctor) and getting trained under her and stuff. Not that I don't love her but that all seemed to a great plan and that is what I felt I wanted to do. I had my whole life planned out and that is what I thought God wanted me to do. Then I moved South. We went to a baptist church and missed the Pentecostal church and God led us to Breakthrough Outreach Center in Spartanburg, SC. And that is where he started stirring up in me to be a youth pastor and really start ministering to the youth. I got a lot of word put in me down there, some of it hasn't come out of me yet, while some has. God really did a lot of molding in my life and changed me to a completely different person that what everybody used to know me as. That is where Ruth and I are a lot alike. Her and I both have a heart for the youth and we have a heart for worship. Ruth and I are in the worship team here at the NLC, in both youth and adult, and we were acutally in the adult worship team down south too! We are just in different parts. In the south, Ruth was apart of the dance team and I in the multimedia(sound team). We both got a lot of training down there and when we came back both of us sing in the youth worship team and in the adult worship she is one of the vocals and I am in the sound room. Where another thing that God is leading me to go into for college, multimedia! Umm..right now I can't think of anything else to write but very soon we will start pouring out our hearts and what God has been showing us, so keep checking for anything new. Have a great day!

P.S. and hopefully my dad and mom will get on here as well as my youngest sister, Becky, and start telling about themselves as well!

Be Blessed,
Anna Marie

1 comment:

Craig Riggle said...

Love to see what God is doing in the Trimarchi family. I look forward to continuing to read what God is doing. Let the words He is putting in you come out. Amen.