Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A little about Suzanne...

hello there,I'm Sara,Anna,Ruthie,Becky and Cozy's Mom(Cozy,s our 14lb. peekapoo)With all the girls in our house Mark, my husband needed a little moral support so we have Cozy. Mark and I are Happily married we have a wonderful family and are excited about what God is doing in our lives and in the lives of our children. This past year has definitely been a year were God has been refining us. But I am so thankful for His Grace and His Mercy. He has been so faithful to us in so many ways and has continued to prove to us that He is faithful, not that He has to do that. He would still be who He is Even if He didn't prove one thing to us. I know that when I Start to get discouraged at different times. HE will remind me that He has not brought us out this far to abandon us. The enemy is the one who comes to kill, steal, and destroy. but my Jesus has come that I may have life and have it to the full.(John 10: 10) You see when I have Him I have everything I need. I am whole, there is nothing lacking. This is one of the many revelations that the Lord has given me personally this past year. It's not that I have never read these verses before. The truth is I have read them many times, it's just that THE WORD is not just head knowledge it is becoming heart knowledge. This is not only true for me but also for the rest of my family. Jesus is the Best thing that has ever happen to me! I don't know where I'd be without him. He is Worthy of my Praise. He IS My El Shaddai(God of More than enough,Almighty God), My Adoni(Master), My Elohim(God, Mighty Creator). After all that he has done for me, how can I not take possession of Him and Make Him totally mine.

No comments: