Monday, March 10, 2008

About Ruthie

Ruthie:
I am a young woman of God who is growing and maturing in the Lord everyday. I have 3 sisters. One which is married and the other 2 which live here at home. My parents are together and are happily married. I hope to one day have a family of my own and I plan on going to college for becoming a youth Pastor and Worship leader. I love being active at church and spending time with my family. I love my church family. Mainly the Pastors. I know them more than anybody and I love the youth group. I also love my church Family down south for the 2 years that we were down there. I love to dance and my favorite thing to do is worship. Worship is a big part of my life and the best part other than God being in my life. I hope that you will be encouraged by what the Lord shows me.

No comments: