Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just thought of Something..........

Good Morning!!!!! Something I was going to put up yesterday, I think that one reason God let us go on was he that some of us would not get into worship if we hadn't because it happened last year. But I promised God that either way I would be just as happy. But anyway, he let us get into worship, and that was the greatest night of all. He really gave us a second chance to going on. I want to thank Pastor Craig and Miss Bethany, and Pastor Art and Miss Billie for being my HERO'S. I thank you for being there, I always look up to you guys whether you know it or not. I love you and would do anything for you.
On another note, I go to my chiropractor today to see why my legs and feet are still numb. I fell on Friday at convention and have been numb since. I hope that it is only a pinched nerve. I will let everyone know when I get home. I also get shots today for Panama. I hate shots and need prayer for that also. I hope God pours out his BLESSINGS and FAVOR on you today and the days to come. Be Blessed!!!!!

Have A Jesus Filled Day,
Ruthie

No comments: