Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fine Arts

Hello,
Sorry we haven't written. We have been busy with fine arts. We are moving on to nationals. But convention was the best part. Last night best of all, I have been filled with the spirit a little over a year now and haven't spoken out loud in front of anybody before and last night I couldn't help it. Something in me pushed it out. I have a double prophetic mantle and I have dreams and stuff but I have never prophesied over anybody. And last night I did. I made me fell great, but not in a prideful way. In a way that I had succeeded in something that I have tried so hard to do. But the funny thing about it, I didn't realize what I was doing in a way. Last night I heard Anna praying for Becky and went up and was speaking in tongues and that was the first time I had spoken out for anybody to hear me. Then I turned around and saw this girl, never met her in my life, and went down to pray for her. I was speaking in tongues and I had thought that I had a prophecy but wasn't sire if it was false. So I asked this girl some questions and it confirmed that is was totally true. I was so overjoyed and I was right on with what was going on and how I was able to prophecy over her. I was/am so glad God was able to use me. Not only that but that I obeyed. I gave myself reasons not to but it wasn't me who walked down there I will tell you that. I have prayed that I would be in unison with God, and I will tell you now that it was all God. I would have never done it without him. I am so excited that he lead me and I followed.
On another note. When we came out of that last service, last night, I noticed that God had changed us. I think that the youth group has changed. For me it has. Wednesday the day we left, there was a lot of tension between the drama team. but after last night it was different. Yes, we are going to mess up, because none of us are perfect, but yes we will not be the same if we dig into Gods word and seek with our whole hearts. If we run to him he will run to us. Jeremiah 29:13 says: You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. When we call, he hears us, its just a matter of if we hear his answer, or whether or not that is the answer we want.
I hope this speaks to you there are more but I forgot my notebook and a friend took notes and has the notes so I will post more when I get the notes hopefully tomorrow. I hope that we all (including me) dig into Gods word and run to him, call to him, and hope that we hear the answer. I hope we take this to heart and apply it. I hope this blesses you and I am sure my sister or maybe even sisters will share with you all what God has shown them. Be Blessed!!!!!

Have A Jesus Filled Day,
Ruthie Trimarchi

No comments: