Monday, March 10, 2008

About Anna

Hello, I am one of Ruthie's older sister's. Actually I am the oldest sister living in the house. As Ruthie said, my sister Sara is married and doesn't live here anymore. Anywho, just a little bit about myself. Except for the two years that I lived in SC, I grew up here in PA. Being in SC had to be the two best years of my life so far but I expect even greater and better years to come my way.I am a born again Christian and take my walk with my Lord and God seriously. Many people think that Christians "are boring" or "don't have any fun", when in fact I have fun all the time and you don't find me acting ugly very often. And when you do I snap out of it really fast(Ruthie usually takes care of that :D ). I have the gift of healing and of leadership and as I mature in my walk with God he teaches me how to use them correctly. One of the biggest and hardest lessons that I have had to learn in the gift of leadership is that to be a leader is to SERVE (it's easier said than done). And even though it hasn't been easy God has never left my side and has been my hiding place for my entire life. I am very thankful for my family escpecially for my dad and mom. They have supported me through some very hard times. They know the word of God and I trust there judgement which I learned to trust the hard way. (Word of advice: when mom says "God told me this", or "God said to go this way", or "God told me to help you with this", you had better listen.) She knows what she is talking about. And it's not that I don't listen to my dad when he says that, it is just I am a lot closer with my mom than I am with my dad. So that is just a little bit about me you may see some more blogs posted soon about what God is doing in the people around me (including myself) or just what he is showing me.
Be Blessed,
Anna Marie

No comments: