Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An update...

Hello!,
This is Anna. Convention was about 2 1/2 weeks ago. And I believe that God did some amazing things in our youth group that weekend. Some of the things I think He is still doing and working on and hasn't showed us yet. The last night we were there, I was prophesied over. Which really blessed me. It was in-line with things that have been prophesied over me in the past. The lady was right on. She would pray over me and then tell me while she was praying what God told her to. If you understand that. So she said that there was a fear in me to give something completely to God. She then went on to pray and rebuke the bondage of insecurity on me.I believe that God had her say and pray these two things over me because it was the two issues that he needed to deal with before He got to this! She said that I was a queen. And that I needed to put on my crown and start walking like a queen, not worrying about what everybody else thought or said about me and let that affect me. And then that I had such a very high calling on my life. She said a couple of times how high this calling was. And that after that weekend there was going to be a change. I was going to being seeing what God was going to be doing and that I was to see thousands saved and I was the one that was to lead them to God. And that the day was coming soon when it was going to start taking place. This is pretty awesome. Since God has given me a heart for the youth and I have been called to be a youth pastor I just can't wait. I will write a little later I have to get back to my Spanish class right now! Have a great day!

Be Blessed,
Anna Marie

1 comment:

BurttBunch said...

I just saw that you are blogging off of P. Craig's page! You girls are SUCH a blessing in how you serve the children in the church. You don't know what a blessing you have been to MOPS and to the nursery! Arabella has quite an attachment already! =)
May God continue to bless you and your family!