Sunday, August 14, 2011

Opportunities to Grow!

Hey there!
It has been years since I have blogged but that's ok! I feel I need to share this!
I have been going through an amazing yet hard time in my life learning to Love God with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength and also trust him when I can't see very far ahead. And so for the last 4 days I have been on this journey with God to deal with a fear I had in my heart called "failure". One, there are many verses in the bible that talk about us as Christians, as the body of Christ, being more than conquers and overcoming all hardship all through Christ for the glory of God. So some background, I was visiting with one of my mentors and God showed me that there were some circumstances from my past that I had judged. And when I did that, I locked my self up, and forced myself to live under the law. And so many times we make judgments (which are not our place to make, only God's) and we THINK we are thinking the way God thinks or sees that situation but we really aren't. He sees it entirely differently. And when we see it through his eyes, that judgment will lift and it frees us to live under grace and then and only then we experience FREEDOM! Freedom to live, freedom in the spirit, and freedom to live in the supernatural. And so since that meeting, my mentor challenged me to ask God to see it the way he sees it and to give me his father heart over those matters. She promised that it would be completely different! So I have prayed and today I got my answer:
"I don't think that God sees it as failures, but as opportunities to grow in!!!"

Ohhh! The freedom God brings is so beautiful! and so precious!

Blessings,
Anna Marie :)

No comments: