Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Pastor's Sermon!

Hello Everybody!
Today of course is Sunday and I went to church with the family! My pastor (Pastor Craig Riggle), we call him P. Moo, has been teaching on being scent, broken down into three sermons so far as (scent, cent, sent). Today was being sent. He showed this video.



You can watch it over and over, it still makes me laugh! On a more "serious" note it ties in with the message on being "sent" because sometimes we feel like we are being sent by God and we take off and then "hit/run into a tree". Well P. Moo, very good word this morning, I will be thinking about it all this week!

Ok so now people can't say the Trimarchi's are completely silent :D (sorry about that) God is still working in us (I promise!)!! We just haven't taken time to sit and "write" or type about it!

Be Blessed,
Anna Marie

No comments: